18 december 2017, 10:11:46

Auteur Topic: Complaint  (gelezen 1544 keer)

Offline Maverick

• Forumbeheerder
  • Sterspeler
    • Bekijk profiel
  • Ajaxforum Bets: 1440
Complaint
« Gepost op: 10 januari 2011, 00:06:48 »
I've filed a complaint, first it had to be written in Dutch or it had to be placed in the English part of the forum. After I did so, it has been thrown into the garbage can with a to me rather poor explanation for the reason why.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=7801

Ones again:

Complaints of mine have been deleted. PM's about this issue don't get answered. Without any clarification for the reasons why.I've got more complaints, plus questions about standing policies concerning enforcing outdated usernames on people. Those complaints will be filed on March 1 or so. On this complaint ( deleting posts ) I'd like to have an answer at short notice, if possible: Is this just the heat of the moment, or is there more to the story?
« Laatst bewerkt op: 1 januari 1970, 00:00:00 door Guest »

Offline ssvoogel

• International
    • Bekijk profiel
  • Favoriete Ajacied: Nicolás Lodeiro
Re: Complaint
« Reactie #1 Gepost op: 10 januari 2011, 00:15:18 »
What is it that you want, Maverick? You open a topic with a quote to which you respond that 2 people were editing a message at the same time and that it's kind of funny. That is not a complaint, that is opening a topic without a reasonable cause.

What was the reason of opening that topic? What did you want to achieve with it? What do you want to achieve with this? Your previous topic, which was closed and then moved, contained nothing remotely worth discussing.

Citaat
We were buzy editing the same post at the same time
Never happened to me before
That's kind of funny indeed

Ajaxforum - never a boring moment

Arjan

Offline Maverick

• Forumbeheerder
  • Sterspeler
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #2 Gepost op: 10 januari 2011, 08:03:03 »
Citaat van: "ssvoogel"
What is it that you want, ########? You open a topic with a quote to which you respond that 2 people were editing a message at the same time and that it's kind of funny. That is not a complaint, that is opening a topic without a reasonable cause.

What was the reason of opening that topic? What did you want to achieve with it? What do you want to achieve with this? Your previous topic, which was closed and then moved, contained nothing remotely worth discussing.

Citaat
We were buzy editing the same post at the same time
Never happened to me before
That's kind of funny indeed

Ajaxforum - never a boring moment

Arjan

For the moment, I'll just answer your questions.

In your quotes you have left out the complaint I've copied from the Dutch section to the English section. The part you left out, is the complaint. In fact the post I made in my opinion is of added value to the board, in your opinion it's not. The reason why the topic was named "Kind of Funny" is because the situation to me was kind of funny. The text I have posted in the English section of this board was a complaint.  It was an edited version of the complaint I filed before, the one you started translating. You should have known it was a complaint.

I am not happy about the way you handle complaints, so I took this complaint to a higher level, to the person in charge here. For the moment I have no desire what so ever to talk about it on the board. I'd like the complaints that I have filed in this topic to be answered somewhere down the road right here, where everyone can see it. But to talk about it behind the screens first can't hurt, in the contrary.

My objective is to get this board to a higher level. Deleting complaints on impulse, or removing them to the garbage can, somehow doesn't make me think like everything is just the way it should be. Far from.

When it comes to my contribution: maybe my communication skills in Dutch weren't that good after all. Who knows? I'll try another angle just to see how it works out.

Arjan

Offline ssvoogel

• International
    • Bekijk profiel
  • Favoriete Ajacied: Nicolás Lodeiro
« Reactie #3 Gepost op: 10 januari 2011, 11:06:07 »
Just so you know, Maverick, there is not just 1 person in charge, despite your thoughts on the matter. The reason I translated only the message itself and not the quote is because the message is what you used to open the topic, which only said something was kind of funny.

I know one of the earlier translated messages was a complaint but the topic you opened wasn't. And maybe you are not happy about the way I handle things but you should start trying to see that I am not the one making these decisions or handeling the complaints on my own. We make decisions as a crew based on our thoughts on the matter. We agree on something first before we take action.

Taking that into account, it's pathetic that you seem to crap in your pants every time I do something which, in your eyes, is a decision that was only made by me. Grow up

Offline Maverick

• Forumbeheerder
  • Sterspeler
    • Bekijk profiel
« Reactie #4 Gepost op: 10 januari 2011, 14:52:37 »
You'd better read this.

You keep on adding new arguments out of nowhere that have limited overlap with reality based on facts. On one hand you are telling me you make calls as a group. On the other hand sometimes the staff does not do what AFA tells them to do. So I opted for talking to AFA only based on previous situations that didn't involve you anyway.

There's a lot to talk about, a lot more than can be talked about before todays deadline.

Grow up? Neh. Shoesize 45 and 1,94 meters are good enough for me, thanks anyway.

Offline AJAXfanAPELDOORN

• Forumbeheerder
  • Legende
  • co za asy
    • Bekijk profiel
    • http://www.nba.com/pacers
  • Favoriete Ajacied: Jan Vertonghen
« Reactie #5 Gepost op: 10 januari 2011, 15:05:20 »